Dordogne, Périgord Noir: Between Beaumont and Monpazier, in a hilly and wooded countryside, without any nuisance. Neighborhood at 400m. Privileged environment.
On more than 2.7 ha, of a single tenant, without servitudes. Cavalry alleys of 6km. Pond fed by a source.
The main stone house, offers 170m2:
Entrance, laundry room. WC.
Large living room, overlooking terrace: living room with fireplace, dining room and kitchen with fireplace.
1 bedroom and bathroom.
Upstairs: pallier, 2 bedrooms and shower/wc.
Central heating oil, radiators.
Guest house: living room with fireplace and kitchen, 1 bedroom and shower room. Terrace and bread oven. Small dependence allowing an enlargement.
10×5 pool, chlorine
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.9 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 580,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000