Dordogne, Périgord, near Ste-Foy-La-Grande, between Bergerac and Saint Emilion. Rolling and wooded countryside. Dominant situation, nice view, without nuisance. Not isolated.
On 17 ha in one piece, mainly grassland and a wood. Wells and springs.
The house, 260m2 of habitable ground floor, old fortified house of the sixteenth century, has been the subject of a recent renovation.
Equipped kitchen with fireplace, overlooking terrace pool and grass terrace in the West. Laundry room.
Living room, overlooking terrace pool.
1 bedroom with bathroom and dressing room.
2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Swimming pool, hull, 8.5 x 4.5.
Outbuildings: 23 boxes, garages, saddlery, workshop.
2 Quarries: 80 x 40 and 20 x 18.
Property tax of 1700€.
Central heating wood.
Everything in the sewer.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.8 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 600,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an