Dordogne, Périgord: North East of Bergerac in wooded and vallied countryside, undisturbed surroundings yet 10 minutes from shops and services.
On around 12 acres with a lovely pond. Beautiful environment. Buildings forming an interior courtyard.
An ancient mill that has been carefully restored to give around 2000 sq ft (180m2) of living space.
Entrace Hall, Corridor.
Dining Room with fireplace
Sitting room with fireplace and bookshelves.
Four bedrooms and an office.
Two bath/shower rooms, two separate lavatories.
Attached barn, with access from the house.
Outbuilding of 900 sq ft (80m2), covered courtyard.
Stables of 900 sq ft (78m2), including 2 boxes.
Septic tank conforming to regulations.
Central heating with heat pump.
Spring water to the house.
Property tax of 1450€ per annum.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.7 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 500,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an