Perigord Noir. In a village with all amenities.
On a garden of 1400m2.
Bourgeois house with 1 independent apartment, very nice set of 360m2 living space.
Spacious and bright main house of approx. 300m2:
Large living room with fireplace, approx. 56m2, garden access.
Beckermann kitchen, garden access.
A few steps to the spacious 40m2 reading/play room with its fireplace.
1 bedroom en suite.
Cellars and laundry room.
Central heating oil, boiler De Ditriech in home automation.
Apartment approx. 60m2
Living room with access to terrace and garden.
1 bedroom. Bathroom and toilet.
Electric radiators with possibility to connect to the central heating.
Garage for two cars.
Beautiful garden with well.
Shops on foot. SNCF station in the village.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 545,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an