Dordogne, Bergerac 10mn, in a hilly and wooded countryside. Close to a small village with shops.
The house is located in the center of 7160m2 with trees. Quiet. No vis-à-vis. Not isolated.
Family house, about 170m2, composed of:
2 entrances, wooden stairs. Laundry/boiler room.
Living room with stone fireplace. Mezzanine.
Dining room. Fireplace with insert equipped with a hot air recycling system. Overlooking the terrace on the pool side.
2 bedrooms and 1 shower room. Separate toilet.
Landing on the mezzanine.
2 bedrooms. 1 shower room. 1 water point.
Outbuilding of 110m2 on the ground, with double garage and floor, can be the object of a second dwelling.
Swimming pool of 8×4, liner.
Fuel central heating.
Fosse septique non aux normes.
Taxe foncière de 1482€.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 275,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an