In a charming village, with small grocery store. Small primary school.
5 minutes from all shops and 10 minutes from the entrance of the motorway. 1 hour from Bordeaux.
No harm done.
2 Entrance gates in the garden.
Enclosed garden of about 1600m2, stone well 25m.
Residence of the seventeenth century, of about 240m2.
Entrance through, cloakroom/laundry. Bathroom and toilet.
Living room, fireplace (wood stove). Wooden staircase.
Separate equipped kitchen, dining area, with fireplace and wood stove. Overlooking the terrace, towards the pool.
Back kitchen and wine cellar.
In the tower: service staircase, accessing the 2 floors.
3 large bedrooms and bathroom/WC.
Corridor converted into a library.
1 small bedroom.
Attic convertible into a dormitory.
Concrete pool, 5X11, chlorine.
Outbuilding: old pigsty.
Property tax 1500€.
Beautiful old elements: terracotta gironde, French ceilings. Beautiful fireplaces. Beautiful heights under ceilings.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 6.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 380,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000