5 minutes from Bergerac, on the heights, in a hilly and wooded countryside. No neighbor nearby.
On about 12ha in one piece, woods and meadows. Park of old trees.
All the buildings form a closed courtyard.
Bourgeois house, 18th and 19th centuries, bright, offering about 450m2. Very nice volumes.
Entrance, toilet, cloakroom.
Kitchen. Laundry room. Access to a barn and boiler room.
1 large living room, fireplace. Splendid frame.
Separate dining room, overlooking a large terrace overlooking the courtyard.
1 suite: large bedroom and its large bathroom, anteroom and dressing room.
1 bedroom bathroom, dressing room.
1 bedroom, dressing room.
Vaulted wine cellar, access by the central staircase.
Oil central heating. Boiler De Dietrich.
Everything in the sewer.
Property tax of about 4500€.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 3.8 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 750,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000