In the heart of Bergerac, shops on foot. In a residential area without nuisance.
On a nice enclosed garden of about 1442m2, trees, well, wrought iron gate. Parking.
Stone house, Perigord end XVIII century, on one level. About 146m2.
Large living room, fireplace, insert, pretty beams, terracotta floors. Mezzanine.
Newly equipped and independent kitchen.
1 master bedroom, its dressing room and bathroom.
2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Two cellars in the basement.
Outbuilding and artist’s workshop of about 20m2.
Double glazing. Wooden shutters.
City gas central heating, cast iron radiators.
Roof insulation: Glass wool and hemp.
Property tax 1650€.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 6.5 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 360,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000