Perigord: Charming bourgeois house, 1900’s, downtown
Perigord, Vallée de la Vézère. In a pretty little shop, all services and supermarkets.
On 800m2 of garden, overlooking a body of water.
Charming bourgeois house, built in 1900.
Old staircase to the house, about 137m2:
Large room of 45m2.
Right: two offices and a kitchenette, toilet.
Left: Hallway, two beautiful rooms with fireplace, a bathroom and a kitchen with small balcony overlooking the lake at the back of the house.
Also on the floor:
Independent apartment of 35m2 with bedroom, living room, kitchenette and toilet.
On the ground floor: a bright room of 30m2 with bay windows, on the front of the house. Several storage rooms/ offices.
Fuel central heating.
Double partial glazing.
Possibility of a trade.
Property tax 3,735€
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 6.9 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 270,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000