Between Dordogne and Gironde. A country castle in town.
On a closed park of 1,19ha with trees, landscaped, giving access to the Dordogne. Well.
Close to the town centre, shops and schools.
A very bright and spacious house of approximately 570m2 of living space, comprising:
3 living rooms with fireplaces. Large office.
Kitchen and its dining area, storeroom.
Independent dining room and fireplace.
- On the first floor, landing leading to :
1 master bedroom with bathroom and dressing room.
3 bedrooms and 3 shower rooms.
- 2nd floor: 4 bedrooms and 4 shower rooms.
Guest house of about 150m2: large living room and kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, laundry room, private terrace and garden.
Beautiful stone outbuilding and independent carport.
Swimming pool of 12×6 with chlorine. Heated with gas.
CC town gas. Mains drainage.
Property tax of 1800€/year.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.5 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 750,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an