Bergerac, town center, all shops and schools on foot. Quiet area. Old house ideally located.
Périgourdine stone, bright, of about 111 m2, on two levels.
Garden, closed, south facing, very quiet. Piscinable. Small workshop in the garden.
Large living/dining room, overlooking south terrace.
Small independent kitchen.
1 bedroom and bathroom/WC.
Landing giving access to 2 large bedrooms and bathroom/ WC.
Garage 1 car and storage, adjoining, accessing directly in the house.
City gas central heating. Cast iron radiators. Double glazing landside.
Everything in the sewer.
Property tax about 1698 €.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 7.3 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 230,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an