Dordogne, near Lalinde: Charming village house, shops on foot.
Dordogne: 5 minutes from Lalinde and 20 minutes from Bergerac Airport.
Beautiful stone house, completely renovated, of about 90m2 on 3 levels.
In a quiet village in an alley, pleasant to live. Baker, the post office, wine bar on foot. Parking.
On a plot of 330m2. Small enclosed garden with flowers, fruit trees (apple tree, cherry plum), well.
Outbuildings: wooden shed and workshop/laundry.
Entrance on the alley side.
Equipped kitchen open to living room/living room (30m2).
Entrance garden side in a recent extension shower room WC.
Landing giving access to 2 bedrooms (10 and 12m2), bathroom WC.
ATTIC insulated, arranged in a room of about 20m2.
Property tax about 425€/year.
Heating: Wood pellet and electric stove.
All in the sewer.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 8.1 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 170,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an