Dordogne, Périgord, near Périgueux, a 19th century manor house for sale within an enclosed park of around two acres.
This beautiful home built for the gentry is extremely bright and spacious with around 4850 sq ft (450m2) of superb living space.
Extremely large hallway.
Kitchen with dining area and a large, separate dining room.
A bedroom with its bathroom and dressing room.
Upstairs: Five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Second storey: Landing, nine further rooms and a shower room.
All the principal rooms and bedrooms have fireplaces.
Central heating with town gas.
Septic tank conforming to standard, possibility of connecting to mains drainage.
Property tax of around 2400€ per annum.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 550,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000