Boundary Dordogne and Lot et Garonne, near Eymet, and close to Miramont-de-Guyenne.
Trade at 5 mn. Without nuisance and not isolated.
On a closed park, raised and flowered, of about 2658m2. Stream and reach. Right of water.
Mill of the eighteenth century, of about 240m2.
Large living room, fireplace, mezzanine.
Equipped kitchen, overlooking terrace.
3 bedrooms overlooking the balcony and 2 shower rooms and 1 bathroom.
Dovecote converted into a studio: living room with kitchen and toilet. Upstairs 1 bedroom and 1 shower room.
Garage 3 cars (electric gate) and workshop.
Boiler room: Fuel central heating, and heat pump aerothermic.
Everything in the sewer.
Taxe foncière 2100€.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 3.8 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 380,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an