In the old Bergerac. All shops on foot. No nuisance. Ideally located.
The house is located around a splendid courtyard (15th century).
Vast landing of distribution of the main rooms, very beautiful period wooden staircase.
2 Living room, fireplaces.
Kitchen and dining room independent fireplace.
1 large bedroom and bathroom.
Upstairs: landing, 4 bedrooms, bathroom. Attics.
Splendid period woodwork and parquet in all rooms.
Convertible attic distributed by the main staircase.
Vaulted wine cellar, workshop and cellar.
1 business (400€/month). Possibility of a second.
1 large garage 2 cars.
Possibility of guest rooms.
CC Gaz de ville (2400€/an).
Taxe foncière : 2300€/an.
Toiture neuve. (70 000€).
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.4 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 350,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an