It offers 2700 sq ft (250m2) of bright habitable space comprising kitchen with fireplace and a separate dining room. There is a large sitting room with fireplace and also a Television room/snug as well as a separate office.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, bathroom, separate lavatory, a shower room and a dressing room.
A pigeonnier is converted into a further large bedroom with bathroom. The building is constructed over a cellar.
This property is in a sound and well-maintained structural state with some updating to be considered.
There is mains sanitation and recently installed oil-fired central heating with new radiators. The property has a well in the grounds which consist of cottage garden and meadow with trees.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.5 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 260,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an