Lalinde sector, Périgord Noir.
In a hilly and wooded countryside. Without nuisance. Nice view. Beautiful environment.
Close to shops, schools and train station.
On about 5ha of one piece, meadows (ideal horses). Well collecting rainwater in the center of the courtyard.
The house, from the seventeenth century, offers about 165m2 on 2 levels.
Living room: living room, fireplace, american kitchen, wooden staircase, period wall cupboards.
1 bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet. Laundry and boiler room.
Separate bathroom and toilet, storage room.
Central heating with wood.
1 independent apartment and terrace. (living room with fireplace and kitchen, 1 bedroom and bathroom.) Gas heating.
1 independent apartment and terrace (living room with kitchen and 1 bedroom, bathroom). Air conditioning.
Barns, workshop, hangar, old tobacco dryer.
Property tax of 2100€.
3 septic tanks not up to standard.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.8 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 600,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000