Perigord Noir. Close to Rouffignac-Saint-Cernin-de-Relhac.
In a pretty hilly and wooded countryside. Nice view.
Close to a typical small village. 5mn from all shops.
On a park, closed, of about 3500m2. Water (Fish).
Old mill, about 220m2, completely renovated with care, composed:
Large room: living room (glass roof allowing the view on a pool of clear spring water), dining room/bar, pellet stove.
Quality equipped kitchen (Falcon stove), overlooking a barn terrace.
Toilet. Storage room.
1 master bedroom, dressing room and shower room.
3 large bedrooms en suite, with terraces.
Salt pool, 9X5, sand liner. Terraces.
Septic tank up to standard.
Property tax: 2060€.
Electric heating and pellet stove. Double glazing. 2 cumulus. Reversible air conditioning for upstairs bedrooms.
The whole furnished.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.5 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 630,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an