Dordogne: Black Perigord.
Contemporary house, 1986, riverside, with garden and garage.
In a residential area of a village with all shops nearby on foot.
This large house of about 170 m2 is in very good condition. It has been very well maintained over the years.
Garden, about 1198m2, with direct access to the river, ideal for fishermen.
Entrance with storage cupboards.
Equipped kitchen with terrace access.
Living/ dining room 55 m2 with stone fireplace overlooking the terrace with awning and staircase access to the garden.
1 bedroom, bathroom, toilet.
Office corner landing.
3 bedrooms, toilet, bathroom.
1 bedroom with independent exit to a terrace and garden.
Garage two cars with electric door, cellar with shelving, laundry, workshop and toilet, hand washer.
Electric heating + heat pump, upstairs air conditioning, double glazing.
Mosquito nets at each window.
Alarm system connected.
All in the sewer.
Property tax 2059 €.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 7.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 320,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000