Perigord Noir. Close to Saint Cyprien. Shops in 5mn.
Property ideally located.
In a hilly and wooded countryside. Without Nuisance. Not isolated.
Overlooking the Dordogne valley and offering exceptional views.
On an enclosed grounds, 7200m2, electric gate and gate.
House of the years 2011, about 225m2.
Entrance, wooden staircase. WC.
Large equipped kitchen overlooking terrace. Laundry room.
Living/dining room, overlooking terrace (large store). Storage room (old bathroom).
1 bedroom and its bathroom/WC.
1 bedroom, dressing room, bathroom/WC.
2 bedrooms, bathroom/WC.
Swimming pool 8,80X4, chlorine, liner. Electric shutter.
Electric heating. Radiators.
Small outbuilding of garden.
All in perfect condition.
Septic tank up to standard.
Property tax: 1600€.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 720,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000