Dordogne, Perigord: North-east of Bergerac, CLOSE to a charming village.
In a hilly and wooded countryside, very nice environment, nice view. No nuisance. No neighbor.
At the end of a 400-meter private driveway.
On about 32 ha of one piece, wood and meadows, stream. No servitude. Free of all rental.
The buildings form an inner courtyard.
Mansion, approximately 400m2:
Three lounges in a row.
Separate kitchen and pantry.
On the floor:
5 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, 2 bathrooms.
Guest house, overlooking the courtyard: living room, equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom and its bathroom.
1 Barn, overlooking the courtyard, whose roof was recently renovated.
1 Perigourdine independent.
2 independent barns.
Swimming pool overlooking the valley, liner, chlorine. Covered terrace and small kitchen.
Property tax of about 4700€.
2 septic tanks not up to standard.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.7 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 810,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000