Dordogne, Périgord, between Bergerac and Périgueux. In a hilly and wooded countryside, easy access. On the heights, nice view.
Plot of 26880m2, wooded park, courtyard, meadow.
Room of water welcoming the pluvial. 1 small pond. Reserve of water buried with well.
The buildings form a closed courtyard. Very nice gate and entrance gates.
Manor house to renovate, of the XIX th century, very bright, offering about 350m2. Beautiful heights under ceiling, moldings and fireplaces, parquet floors…
2 lounges, fireplace.
Dining room, fire place.
4 bedrooms and 3 water points.
Convertible attic. (Possibility of 4 bedrooms and 4 shower rooms extra)
The whole on cellars.
CC fuel. Viessmann.
Swimming pool with telescopic shelter and small building acting as poolhouse.
Property tax of 1800 €.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.1 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 560,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000