Just half a kilometre from a village with shops, en route to the Black Perigord and 15 minutes from Perigueux.
This 18thC property is made up of three stone houses forming an interior courtyard, overlooking rolling countryside, no outside disturbances. On five acres (2ha) of gardens with trees and shrubs. A fishing lake fed by a spring.
The main house of around 1825 sq ft (170m2) has a huge sitting room/dining room with fireplace and woodburner, leading to two terraces.
Fitted kitchen and pantry.
Landing with access to two bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room.
The first house for guests consists of two independent living areas.
1) One sitting room, lovely fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms/lavatory. Covered terrace. Linen room.
2) Sitting room and fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Terrace.
The third house is a converted Bergerie : Sitting room/kitchen, two under-eaves bedrooms and a shower room.
Swimming pool 11 X 5m.
Car shelters and workshop.
Property tax1450 € per annum.
Gas central heating in main house.
Three septic tanks. Broadband.
The whole in good condition.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 3.6 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 800,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an