An excellent small estate near Lalinde of 85 acres (34 ha) of fields and woodlands, with a stream and three stone perigordian houses, two of which are in need of renovation.
Overlooking the Dordogne valley, near Trémolat.
The main house comprises a huge living room with fireplace and with a fitted kitchen. A large bedroom, bathroom and cloakroom. The eaves are convertible into further living space.
The two other properties are in need of renovation.
Plus, Barn, Stables, Workshop and Garage.
Septic tank. Oil-fired central heating.
Property tax 1500 € per annum.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 5.2 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 550,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an