Perigord Noir. Sector Sarlat.
On the heights of a renowned village, with magnificent views, charming stone house.
At the end of the way, without nuisances but not isolated.
Garden with its beautiful entrance gate, about 4000m2 with fruit trees and partly buildable.
The house, offering about 250m2, is composed of:
Staircase to the veranda with its exceptional views of the village.
Living room in ‘L’ with closed fireplace.
Kitchen open to the veranda.
1 bedroom, bathroom. WC.
2 bedrooms, shower room.
Ground floor on the garden side:
Old garage, ideal as summer lounge.
1 guest room, bathroom.
Boiler room: Fuel central heating.
Double glazing recent quality, fireplace closed.
Garage for two cars and small greenhouse behind the house. Small vaulted cellar.
Rainwater recovery (tank 10m2).
Property tax €985.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 4.5 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 740,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000