Dordogne, in this exceptional village of Biron and its castle overlooking a hilly and wooded countryside. On the square of the church.
Shops at 5 mn.
Enclosed garden, nice view of the countryside and the village and its castle.
Stone house of about 120m2, composed of:
Equipped kitchen overlooking the garden, south side. Dining room.
Living room, fireplace, overlooking a small parish garden.
3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 6.4 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 220,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €799,999: €30,000
- From €800,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000
Recommend to a friend
DPE: Diagnostic de performance énergétique, exprimé en kWhEP/m².an
GES: Indice d’émission de gaz à effet de serre, exprimé en kgeqCO2/m².an