Gironde, in one of the most beautiful satellite appellation of St Emilion.
Beautiful hilly environment. Without nuisance.
Vineyard on a human scale allowing a beautiful wine tourism project.
On about 8ha, including 7.5 ha in the Montagne St Emilion appellation.
Grape varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Franc. Good quality wine.
The house Girondine, offers about 150m2, bright, very good construction condition. To be renovated.
Kitchen. Laundry room.
Dining room with fireplace.
1 bedroom and bathroom/WC.
Hangar for the equipment.
Garage and carport cars and tractors.
Barrel cellar. Insulated roof.
Cellar: Cuvier concrete, 1400hl, with thermoregulation.
Equipment included: 3 tractors, 1 sprayer, 1 trimmer, spreader, rotary harrow, 2 gyrobroyeurs, 2 harvest trailers…
Independent built, former vineyard house, about 70m2, to renovate.
1 building plot.
Fees including all taxes charged to the buyer: 3.8 % of the price of the property excluding fees
Price of the property excluding fees: 2,500,000 €Fees details
- Below €150,000 : €15,000
- From €150,000 to €299,999: €20,000
- From €300,000 to €499,999: €25,000
- From €500,000 to €699,999: €30,000
- From €700,000 to €999,999: €40,000
- From €1,000,000 to €1,499,999: €50,000
- From €1,500,000 to €1,999,999: €60,000
- From €2,000,000 to €2,999,999: €100,000
- Over €3,000,000: €150,000